|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Oct 6, 2014 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
British Columbia's restaurant community is joining forces in support of their friend and colleague Tina Fineza who was diagnosed with aggressive stage 3 bilateral breast cancer in June of 2014. Tina’s treatment consists of chemotherapy, surgery and radiation which will result in her taking a leave of absence from her consulting company, Service Excellence, for a minimum of one year. If you’d like to help, please bid on one of these auction items or make a donation at https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/1qv86. We are so pleased to also announce that The BC Hospitality Foundation has generously offered to match up to $5,000 in funds raised.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/693348570747562/
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (In person only with pre-arrangement. Please make payable to "Tina Fineza")
- Secure online Payment via PayPal (A Pay Now button will appear once bidding closed for winning bidders. A PayPal account is not required).
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at home address. Please inquire if needed.
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —